We are family
A wide range of small-scale LED fixtures for indoors and outdoors. The ALU product family is available for wall, ceiling surface, and inground applications.
The numerous wall configurations include single and double distribution versions and several faceplate options for directional light. The ALU series is suitable for marking outdoor pedestrian walkways or for accent lighting.
The body / heat-sink is precisely machined and gasketed such that a surface sealant is not needed to its weather-resistant IP rating.ALU Inground is a recessed series for indoor and outdoor applications suitable for marking outdoor pedestrian walkways or for accent lighting. Available in round and square options. Walk-over and Drive-over rated.
Design-coordinated wall effect (ALU LINEAR, SQUARE 1 / 2 / 4 , WALL, ROUND / SQUARE MINI) and in-grade direct markers (ALU INGROUND) series.
Fixtures consists of:
- Multi-step powder-coat painting process, optimized against UV rays and corrosion.
- Copper-free precision machined anodized aluminum housing and optical compartment.
- Custom MCPCB utilized to maximize heat dissipation and promote long LED life.
- Clear UV-stabilized diffuser.
- Satin UV-stabilized diffuser.
- Frosted, tempered, silk-screened, flat glass diffuser.
- Custom molded, anti-aging gasket(s).
- Stainless steel external hardware.
- Overall standard size of H6.5" x L2.4”. Including the wall bracket, the total distance from the wall is 3.4" (ALU WALL ROUND / SQUARE); 2" deep with Full, Shade, Side 1, Side 4, or faceplate (ALU MINI ROUND / SQUARE).
- Matching junction box plate optional accessory available (ordered separately).
- For outdoor inground applications, provide drainage gravel at least 12" below the rough-in or a suitable drainage system.
- Stainless steel recessed rough-in kit available for INGROUND versions (to be ordered separately).
- Surface effects light emission.
- Single (M) and dual (B) surface light-effect emission.
- Circular Intensive (C/I), Medium (C/M), and Elliptical (ELL) optics.
- Input voltage is 120-277 V (50/60 Hz), integral driver for "120-277" models only.
- The luminaire may be configured with numerous options and multiple standard finishes. Not all options are available in all configurations. Consult factory for more information about specification sheet details to build your light.
- UL Wet location listed. IP65 rated.
- UL Wet location listed. IP67 rated (INGROUND versions).
- Walk-over and Drive-over rated.
- Product meets Buy American Act (BAA) requirements within ARRA.
- ADA compliant.
- Photometric data measured according to UNI EN 13032-1/4 and IES LM-79-08
- Actual performance may differ as a result of the end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25 °C. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at www.performanceinlighting.com