Much more than a pretty face
Unobtrusive and elegant, like chameleons, these units perfectly blend with the interior of the architectural space, creating an effect of luminous mimicry.Ultra-flat luminaires conceived entirely around low energy consumption using the latest generation LED sources. The MIMIK is suitable for all applications requiring a wall mount luminaire. Its minimal design and reduced thickness of less than 2-inches allow for discreet integration in all indoor and outdoor architectural contexts.The MIMIK series of fixtures is an exclusive PERFORMANCE iN LIGHTING design and the only like it in the industry. The MIMIK accessory faceplate allows designers the ability to clad the installation in any material they choose, allowing creativity to flourish.Contemporary styling makes the bollards for the MIMIK 10 and 20 a timeless addition to both residential and commercial projects. The MIMIK 10 bollard, available in three standard heights, provides much more than a bollard; it gives you cohesiveness. We offer two bollard choices for the MIMIK 20 bollard, which includes a signage option.The new MIMIK 50 is a large-sized, high-performance wall pack for any perimeter lighting that is also suitable for the urban context. The essential lines allow total integration in any contemporary setting, and it can be combined with the rest of the family.The MIMIK series, available in ceiling mount (MIMIK 10 / 20), wall effect (MIMIK 10), wall sconce (MIMIK 20 / 30), wall pack (MIMIK 50), bollard (MIMIK 10 /20), and FLAT options, provides much more than fittings. It gives you total design cohesiveness.
Design-coordinated ceiling mount (MIMIK 10 / 20 CEILING), wall sconce (MIMIK FLAT), wall effect (MIMIK 10), wall packs (MIMIK 20 / 30 / 50), post mount (MIMIK 20) and bollard (MIMIK 10) series.
Fixtures consist of:
- Multi-step powder-coat painting process, optimized against UV rays and corrosion.
- Copper-free precision die-cast aluminum housing, mounting plate (MIMIK 10 / 20 / 30 / 50), faceplate (MIMIK 10 / 20 CEILING) and copper-free aluminum extruded post (MIMIK 10 POST and MIMIK 20 bollards).
- Micro-prismatic patterned flat, tempered silk-screened soda-lime glass diffuser (MIMIK FLATs / 10 CEILING TECH /20 CEILING). High-transmittance transparent optics. Extra-clear, flat, tempered silk screened soda-lime glass diffuser (MIMIK 10 / 20 / 30 / 50, MIMIK 10 CEILING / POST).
- Custom MCPCB utilized to maximize heat dissipation and promote long LED life.
- Custom molded, anti-aging gasket(s).
- Stainless steel external hardware.
- Available in four standard sizes of H5" x L5" (MIMIK 10), H8" x L8" (MIMIK 20), H5"x L12" (MIMIK 30) and H20" x L20" (MIMIK 50). Overall standard depths of 1.65" (FLAT) and 2.56". MIMIK 20 and MIMIK 20 FLAT is available for post mount on bollard or LINE bollard. MIMIK 10 BOLLARD is available in three standard heights of 11.81" (300), 23.62" (600), and 39.37" (1000).
- Customizing facade faceplate available for various versions (ordered separately).
- Pre-wired factory sealed cable for external electrical connection included.
- Steel ground base plate included for bollards.
- Circular Intensive (C/I), and Symmetric Extra-Wide (TECH - S/EW) optics for ceiling versions. Type II (MIMIK 20 / 30 / 50), Type III (MIMIK 10 / 20 / 30 / 50), Type IV (MIMIK 20 / 30 / 50), and Circular Intensive (MIMIK 10 C/I) optics and light distributions with single (M) and dual light emission (B).
- Type II overall light distribution (MIMIK 10 BOLLARD).
- Input voltage: 120-277 V (50 / 60 Hz), integral 0-10 V dimming driver (MIMIK 20 / 30 / 50).
- Optional, integral, emergency battery-pack designed for a minimum operation of 90 minutes (EMPK versions).
- Optional, integral, line-voltage, passive infrared motion sensor (PIR SENSOR versions).
- The luminaire may be configured with numerous options and multiple standard finishes. Not all options are available in all configurations. Consult factory for more information about specification sheet details to build your light.
- UL Wet location listed. IP65 rated.
- Product meets Buy American Act (BAA) requirements within ARRA.
- ADA compliant.
- Consult factory for which version qualifies for the PRONTO-SHIP program. All Rough-Ins are available to ship within 48-72 hrs. Orders must be marked "PRONTO."
- Photometric data measured according to UNI EN 13032-1/4 and IES LM-79-08
- The light distribution complies with the IESNA Full Cut-Off Classification and is eligible for all “Dark Sky” applications when aimed down.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of the end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25 °C. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at www.performanceinlighting.com