Yes, we've regenerated the SystemPark Line due to overwhelming specifications and upgraded into SYSTEMLINE+ to perform even better. This product family is extremely versatile, offering a wide range of lighting solutions. Ideal for signage using banner arms. Available in three different lengths, the slim profile offers a clean, minimalistic profile. The distinct designed slip fitters allow the fixtures to be installed using different combinations of heights and angles.
The extremely versatile and diverse system of accessories provided for this product family offers a wide range of lighting solutions for pedestrian areas, city streets, parking lots and urban areas. This modem lighting solution contains an added value for urban centres, for the architecture and for the economy. The aesthetics and functionality, economic saving and safeguard of sources, allow sustainable lighting that make areas more alluring and liveable without waste or light pollution.
Area and site lighting series.
Fixtures consist of:
- Copper-free aluminum die-cast end-caps, extruded and anodized housing.
- Multi-step powder-coat painting process, optimized against UV rays and corrosion.
- Custom MCPCB utilized to maximize heat dissipation and promote a long LED life.
- High-transmittance transparent optics.
- Extra-clear, flat, tempered silk screened soda-lime glass diffuser.
- Custom molded, anti-aging gasket(s).
- Stainless steel external hardware.
- Overall standard size of H3.5" x D3.4”. Available in three standard lengths of 41", 53" and 65".
- Range of accessories, including stainless steel posts and painted aluminum arms, suitable for a variety of configurations for diverse settings (parks, gardens, pedestrian areas, squares, parking areas, etc.) available (to be ordered separately).
- Available in three light distribution of IESNA Type I, IESNA TYPE II and A/W (IESNA Type II for 53" and 65" and IESNA Type III for 41" versions).
- Input voltage: 120-277 V (50 / 60 Hz), integral 0-10 V dimming driver.
- Integral surge protector can withstand up to 10 kV transient line surge.
- Consult factory for dimming options, custom finishes and non-cataloged CCT (Kelvin) options.
- Consult factory for custom optic options.
- Consult factory for additional pole height options.
- UL Wet location listed. IP66 rated.
- Product meets Buy American requirements within ARRA.
- Photometric data measure according to UNI EN 13032-1/4 and IES LM-79-08.
- The light distribution complies with the IESNA Full Cut-Off Classification and is eligible for all "Dark Sky" applications when aimed down.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25 °C. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at www.performanceinlighting.com