This series is a strong appliance against vandalism. It is preferable in all applications where the tendency to damage, to spoil without necessity could manifest itself or simply because of inability to understand the beauty and the usefulness of items that are being destroyed. The name AMON, king of gods in ancient Egypt, also meant "mysterious in shape": from this concept our team developed this cutting edge, exclusive design, for the development of this specific series of bollards distinguished by its oval shape, at the same time classy and elegant. This series provides the city light designer versatile lighting solutions while it ensures at the same time reduced costs of installation and maintenance. The availability of different light distribution and installation types, of an array of materials and sizes of luminaires makes this series a comprehensive tool to plan the illumination of the city of tomorrow. The illumination of urban areas is taking a more and more growing importance, not only to increase the feeling of safety and objective well being, but also to upgrade outdoor areas as a theatre of interpersonal sharing and communication.
Design-coordinated lighting column (AMON MAXI), bollard (AMON MINI) and wall pack (AMON WALL) series.
Fixtures consist of:
- Multi-step powder-coat painting process, optimized against UV rays and corrosion.
- Robust copper-free extruded aluminum column profile and copper-free precision die-cast aluminum housing, trim, top cap, and inspection access door.
- Copper-free extruded aluminum housing and copper-free precision die-cast aluminum trim, bracket and mounting plate.
- Custom MCPCB utilized to maximize heat dissipation and promote a long LED life.
- High-transmittance transparent optics.
- Satin UV-stabilised, high-impact resistant diffuser (SOFT).
- High-efficiency COB combined with an optimized passive cooling system provides a long LED life.
- Internal reflector coated with 5-layers of PVD 99.98% pure aluminum providing >95% reflection.
- Extra-clear, flat, tempered silk screened soda-lime glass diffuser.
- Custom molded, anti-aging gasket(s).
- Stainless steel external hardware.
- Overall standard height is 3'.9" and 13'.1" (MAXI).
- Steel ground base plate (included).
- Painted aluminum wiring inspection access door (included).
- Base cover, anchor bolts, and direct-burial support available (to be ordered separately).
- Standard hinged bracket for ease of installation; wiring can be completed by mounting the bracket ahead of the luminaire, then sliding luminaire onto the bracket using quick connectors system, then securing the luminaire by tightening the stainless steel set screws.
- Available in three standard light distribution of IESNA Type I, IESNA Type II and 20° x 20° with single (M) and dual (B) light emission (WALL versions).
- Overall light distribution is IESNA Type V and diffuse light emission (SOFT versions), IESNA Type I and IESNA Type II available for column version.
- Input voltage: 120-277 V (50 / 60 Hz), integral 0-10 V dimming driver.
- Integral surge protector can withstand up to 10 kV transient line surge.
- Consult factory for dimming options, custom finishes and non-catalogued CCT (Kelvin) options.
- Consult factory for custom post height options.
- Consult factory for emergency battery pack options (EMPK).
- UL Wet location listed. IP65 rated.
- Product meets Buy American requirements within ARRA.
- Photometric data measure according to UNI EN 13032-1/4 and IES LM-79-08
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25 °C. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at www.performanceinlighting.com