Artificial light plays an essential role in the environment during night time: it provides orientation, transmits mood an emotions, draws attention. Restyling of the successful series, MASK + is an elegant dynamic balance between full and empty, where the void is "presented" as an object that identifies and distinguishes the shape by characterizing it. The light embraces this emptiness filling it, signifying the context both inside and outside, both day and night.
Wall sconce series.
Fixtures consists of:
- Copper-free precision die-cast aluminum housing and mounting plate.
- Multi-step powder-coat painting process, optimized against UV rays and corrosion.
- Frosted, flat, tempered silk screened soda-lime glass diffuser.
- Custom molded, anti-aging gasket(s).
- Stainless steel external hardware.
- Custom MCPCB utilized to maximize heat dissipation and promote a long LED life.
- Overall standard size of H6.8" x L12.8" x D2.5".
- Single (M) or dual (B) light emission.
- IESNA Type V light distribution.
- Input voltage: 120-277 V (50 / 60 Hz), integral 0-10 V dimming driver.
- Consult factory for dimming options, custom finishes and non-catalogued CCT (Kelvin) options.
- UL Wet location listed. IP65 rated.
- Product meets Buy American requirements within ARRA.
- PRONTO-SHIP (between working 3-7 days for standard options)
- Photometric data measure according to UNI EN 13032-1/4 and IES LM-79-08
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25 °C. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at www.performanceinlighting.com