The SHIELD+ wall pack series of luminaries is conceived for day to day and specifications projects providing a versatile architectural style ideal for walls, façades, canopy and low-level pathway illumination including stairs. Typical applications include building entrances, multi-use facilities, apartment buildings, institutions, schools, stairways and loading docks. This series is offered in different sizes and multiple power packages. The ultra-efficient SHIELD+ fixtures with several sensor and control options are built with contractor friendly installation features such as the universal back box which adapts to standard junction boxes without the use of adapter plates. The hinged design locks the door in place, allowing precise and stable handling when making the electrical connections. Injection molded vacuum metalized reflectors provide full-cutoff, no-glare design and precision optical control. These wallpacks are designed for high performance, visual comfort, and have architectural appeal.
Long-lasting energy-efficient wall pack series.
Fixtures consists of:
- Multi-step powder-coat painting process, optimized against UV rays and corrosion.
- Copper-free precision die-cast aluminum housing and mounting plate.
- High-efficiency COB combined with an optimized passive cooling system provides a long LED life.
- Specular vacuum metallized polycarbonate reflector provides full-cutoff, no glare design, and precision optical control.
- Extra-clear, flat, tempered silk screened soda-lime glass diffuser.
- Custom molded, anti-aging gasket(s).
- Stainless steel external hardware.
- Available in two standard sizes of H9" x L8.6" x D4.5" (SHIELD+ 1) and H9" x L14" x D5" (SHIELD+ 2).
- Standard knock-out template for multiple junction box mounting.
- Suitable for conduit entry points with (up to 2 top + 2 side) 1/2" NPS plugs.
- Button and swivel photocell options available (to be ordered separately).
- IESNA Type III light distribution.
- Input voltage: 120-277 V (50 / 60 Hz), integral 0-10 V dimming driver (SHIELD+ 2 80 W, SHIELD+ 2 EMPK). Input voltage: 120-277 V (50 / 60 Hz), integral 1-10 V dimming driver (SHIELD+ 1, SHIELD+ 2 37 W / 54 W).
- Integral multi-step tri-level settable driver for SHIELD+ 1 (13.5 W / 18.5 W / 27 W).
- Integral multi-step bi-level settable driver for SHIELD+ 2 (37 W / 54 W).
- Optional, integral, emergency battery-pack designed for a minimum operation of 90 minutes (EMPK versions).
- Consult factory for dimming options, custom finishes and non-cataloged CCT (Kelvin) options.
- UL Wet location listed. IP66 rated.
- Product meets Buy American requirements within ARRA.
- Consult factory for which version qualify for the PRONTO-SHIP program. Orders must be marked "PRONTO".
- Photometric data measure according to UNI EN 13032-1/4 and IES LM-79-08.
- The light distribution complies with the IESNA Full Cut-Off Classification and is eligible for all “Dark Sky” applications when aimed down.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25 °C. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at www.performanceinlighting.com