Style and technique follow a direction of evolution rather than revolution. This successful series, without changing its name, yet with a minimization of styles, is the natural evolution of the historical series INSERT for traditional light sources, synonym since 1980 for wall recessed luminaire. This series provides improved visual comfort immediate energy saving, accent and marker-light directing light only where needed; providing the same luminous flux of the traditional light sources but with important energy savings.
The designers at PERFORMANCE iN LIGHTING are never satisfied and their quest for the perfect step light which has given light to the INSERT+ Series. With a discreet aperture to maximize visual comfort without sacrificing output, this piece gives the step light an elegant aesthetic at an unrefined price point. This, the simplest of fixtures, can easily integrate into the exterior of your project in a traditional way or serve inside as a contemporary element in hallways and patient rooms. The INSERT+ series offers a distinct look while managing to be integrated into nearly every projects subtlety.
INSERT+ 1 is available with solid brass shield option for installation at the seaside, specifically suitable for saline and wind-swept environments.
Recessed wall or step light series.
Fixtures consists of:
- Multi-step powder-coat painting process, optimized against UV rays and corrosion.
- Copper-free precision die-cast aluminum housing and trim.
- Custom MCPCB utilized to maximize heat dissipation and promote a long LED life.
- Frosted, flat, tempered silk screened soda-lime glass diffuser.
- Extra-clear, flat, tempered soda-lime glass diffuser and High-transmittance transparent optics (INSERT+3 TYPE III).
- Custom molded, anti-aging gasket(s).
- Stainless steel external hardware.
- Double-gang junction box must be used for ZERO / ZERO CLIPS model installation (provided by others).
- Pre-wired cable is sealed to housing with a cable gland allowing external electrical connections.
- Stainless steel recessed rough-in kit (to be ordered separately).
- Optional INSERT+ 1 marine-grade, polished, brass cover suitable for coastal applications (to be ordered separately).
- Suitable for hollow walls.
- Available in two light distribution of IESNA Type II (INSERT+ ZERO / 3) and IESNA Type III (INSERT+ 1 / 2 / 3).
- Input voltage: 120 V (INSERT+ ZERO 2 W); 120-277 V (50/60 Hz), integral driver (INSERT+ ZERO 4 W / 1 / 2); 120-277 V (50/60 Hz), integral 0-10 V dimming driver (INSERT+ 3).
- Consult factory for dimming options, custom finishes and non-catalogued CCT (Kelvin) options.
- Consult factory for custom pre-wired cable length options.
- UL Wet location listed. IP65 rated.
- Product meets Buy American requirements within ARRA.
- ADA compliant.
- PRONTO-SHIP (between working 3-7 days for standard options)
- Photometric data measure according to UNI EN 13032-1/4 and IES LM-79-08
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25 °C. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at www.performanceinlighting.com