Light where it's needed
WIN PRO is a new line of professional floodlighting for sports areas and urban places. Based around the standard Zhaga D4i standards, it is designed for intelligent lighting and integrates perfectly into any surroundings, thanks to it’s slim profile.
WIN PRO is maintenance-friendly unit which offers a considerable reduction in power consumption, providing an improved total investment cost, thanks to the longevity of it’s electronic components and an innovative passive cooling thermal management.
The WIN PRO+ version, with die-cast aluminium frame, is supplied pre-wired with a 1m cable with neoprene outer sheath (type H07RN-F).
LED floodlight for indoor and outdoor, comprising:
- Die-cast aluminium housing, polyester powder coat finish ISO 9227/12944 - ISO 9223 (C5)
- High-transparency polycarbonate optics
- Anti-ageing custom moulded silicone sealing gasket(s) with resilient elastic return capacity
- Extra clear, toughened, flat glass diffuser
- Fully integrated PA66 fiberglass reinforced technopolymer trim hinged to the housing
- Stainless steel locking hardware
- Powder-coated steel tiltable bracket
- Cable gland M20x1.5 for cables Ø 10- Ø 14 mm
- Openable and maintainable luminaire (future-proof)
- Built-in driver
- Complete with ZHAGA socket positioned on the upper part of the luminaire (UP position) and D4i driver. Ready for "radio frequency node" smart, twilight and other compatible solutions (ZHAGA options). Consult factory for more options
- Made in Italy
- ENEC pending
- Complies with CAM for public lighting luminaires
- 5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at www.performanceinlighting.com
Multiple control options
A wide range of equipment is available for maximum design flexibility RPA, DALI, CLO.
Zhaga D4i ready for wireless controls.
Compliance with anti-light pollution laws
Luminous flux emitted upwards equal to 0%.
Precise and controlled optics
Specifically designed for different types of applications.
Innovative heat dissipation
Designed to guarantee maintenance of performance even at harsh environmental temperatures.
Integral surge protection device (SPD) against mains overvoltages up to 10 kV (CM/DM).
Fully integrated PA66 fiberglass reinforced technopolymer trim hinged to the housing.
Complete with integral, powder-coated, die-cast aluminium trim and 1 m factory pre-wired cable (WIN PRO+ versions).
Optic | Symmetric Extra-Wide
Optic | Asymmetric Medium
Optic | Asymmetric Wide
External steel cowl painted aluminium grey
External anti-glare louvre painted aluminium grey
Connection Kit 5P Ø 8÷17 mm - IP68
500 mm wall mounting extension arm in sheet steel painted aluminium greye
1000 mm extension arm in heavy gauge steel, painted aluminium grey
Long bracket for ceiling mounting, painted aluminium grey
Strengthening bracket. Suitable for one floodlight single point fixing M12 screw in centre of the bracket
Double pole top mounting, Ø 60-76 mm poles, painted aluminium grey
Gliding support made of painted aluminium for the installation on 60-76 mm Ø posts. 1/2 opposed luminaires