The base of every being and happening. The principle shines through with necessary clarity in all things and world facts. "It is theós!" Euripides wrote more than two thousand years ago. So, from these distant roots, a concept for the design is given birth to satisfy the most different requirements, going from the illumination of a great metropolis to the development of a small town.
The large dorsal fins optimise the heat exchange with the surrounding environment, favouring their dissipation. Moreover, their arrangement, combined with the body's geometry, supports the outflow of rainwater, avoiding dangerous stagnation and dirt receptacles that could, over time, affect its thermal performance.
THEOS GLASS provides the city light designer versatile lighting solutions while it ensures at the same time reduced costs of installation and maintenance. The availability of different light distribution and installation types and sizes of luminaires makes this series a comprehensive tool to plan the illumination of the city of tomorrow. IoT-ready street lighting post-top luminaires.
Street and catenary lighting (LUM) series. Fixtures consist of :
- Die-cast aluminium housing, polyester powder coat finish ISO 9227/12944 - ISO 9223 (C5)
- High-transparency polycarbonate optics
- Anti-ageing custom moulded silicone sealing gasket(s) with resilient elastic return capacity
- Extra clear, toughened, flat glass diffuser
- Coated die-cast aluminium captive trim, hinged to the housing
- Stainless steel locking hardware
- Coated die-cast aluminium pole-top adaptor for pole Ø 60 / 76 mm
- Complete with 1 m H07RN-F 2x1.5 mm² or H07RN-F 4x1.5 mm² (dimmable options) cable, for mains connection without opening the luminaire
- Suitable for pole-tops Ø 60 / 76 mm.
- The integral switch splitter automatically disconnects the driver from mains when opened
- It is possible to replace the LED boards to keep the luminaire technologically updated through the years (consult factory).
- Built-in driver
- Integral surge protection device (SPD) against mains overvoltages up to 10 kV (CM/DM)
- The Secure Light Distribution (SLD) system guarantees uniform light distribution even in the remote case of LED failures
- CLO (Constant Light Output) options available. Consult factory
- Other colour temperatures (CCT) and colour rendering index (CRI) options available. Consult factory
- UNI 10819 light pollution standards compliant (0% ULOR rating)
- Complies with CAM for public lighting fixtures
- Made in Italy
- 5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at www.performanceinlighting.com
- Registered trademark ®
- Registered design ®
Complete with NEMA socket connected to DALI driver and waterproof short-circuit cap for On/Off operation mode and SMART-compatible mounting solutions (NEMA options).
Complete with ZHAGA socket positioned on the upper part of the luminaire (UP position) and D4i driver. Ready for "radio frequency node" smart, twilight and other compatible solutions (ZHAGA options). Consult factory for more options.
Complete with 1 m H07RN-F 2x1.5 mm² or H07RN-F 4x1.5 mm² (dimmable options) cable, for mains connection without opening the luminaire.
Supplementary device for protection against network surges of up to 10 kV (DM) included.
CLO (Constant Light Output) options available. Consult factory.
Optimised light emission dual-adjustment design: the angle adjustment allows for direction when the wire is not perpendicular to the road, and the transversal adjustment allows levelling when the wire is not parallel to the ground.
Connection to mains through technopolymer box, for cables Ø 7 - 17 mm. Complete with factory pre-wired 0.5 m H07RN-F cable.
Wire mount, whose special geometrical design is studied for easy installation and firm locking with strong metal clamps.
Complete with supplementary surge protection device (SPD) against mains overvoltages up to 10 kV and electrostatic charges (ESD).
For road optics, PERFORMANCE iN LIGHTING identifies the optics that have a very broad beam spread on the C 90° — 270°
plane (usually greater than 120°), with the point of maximum emission on one of the adjacent planes to the latter, up to a maximum of 45°.
Acronym of the road optics based on the L/H ratio: R/xxx where:
R = road
xxx = L/H value (e.g. 100 = 1.00)
For example: R/075, R/100
Road lighting based on L/H ratio that can be found in road lighting systems, where:
- L: distance between the optical axes of the luminaire and the part of the area furthest from it with its own requirements
- H: height of installation of the luminaire